April Participation Winners

Hey everyone, it’s time to announce our contest winners for April!

A reminder of the monthly contests we have…

Best New Topics: Three (3) Users who post the best new topics, as selected by 3D Printing Space staff will each receive a $25 gift card from 3D Printing Canada.

@SpaceMoose
@Glenn
@Chieu

Most Helpful Topic Reply: Three (3) Users who posts the most helpful reply to a topic, as selected by 3D Printing Space staff, will each receive a $25 gift card from 3D Printing Canada.

@kitedemon
@LEGOManiac
@HobbyMaker3D

The Most Liked 3D Print: Once a month the most liked 3D print picture posted in the 3D Printing Gallery, will win a $25 3D Printing Canada gift card.

@jordanbrainstorm

Congratulations to all the winners. You will receive an email within 24 hours about your prize. Remember to post in May when we announce the next set of winners!

Congrats everyone :slight_smile:

Thank you, again. I’ve already put it to good use :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you all very much!

1 Like

Wow thanks that’s the weirdest thing I read this then saw the email it never twigged that I was there heh!

1 Like

Thanks!!! That’ll come in super handy for the new PC wheels I need.

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone, we appreciate you guys and your contributions to the community.

Right on! Thank you very much - I’m sure that’ll go to great use for this month’s projects!

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Saw the e-mail first. Wow!
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello Jason,
I am glad to win the gift card but I guess I lost it by mistake or haven’t received yet. Can you send it again please. Thank you and best regards,

Xuan

1 Like

@Chieu

No Problem, I can take care of that for you

Jason

originally it was sent on the 7th of May, just in case it got caught in your spam. I just resent it now.

Excellent Job Everyone!!!