Clog problems with CR-6 SE

I seem to be fortunate I have never really had much or any stringing with any of the printers I use. The only time I have the nozzle was to blame.

Do you have a layer shift at the top too?

You have done a temp tower?

If the tube in good shape. It is tighter tolerances with smoother retraction but any junk carried in on the filament can jam it too.

The shift is my doing. Th nozzle was hitting a flimsy part and I paused to fix and for whatever reason it shifted when is resumed.

This has also happened after a power failure happende and ther was a restart.

The extra stringing might be the result of my changing retraction from 6.5 to 3

tube is new

have not done a temp tower. Donā€™t know what that is.

Iā€™m thinking out loud, I donā€™t have a lot of experience to draw on here. Were the nozzles all the same manufacturer? I wounder if there is a bad batch or just poor quality?

a temp tower is a variable temperature test to find the optimal temp for a given filament.

The first one I came too

The advantage of a form is many perspectives and many directions the disadvantage is many perspectives and directionsā€¦

It might be worth finding an appropriate temp tower or a really popular one and try that.

You changed the tube and it got worse? if so change it back who knows it might be better? Or not.

A name brand nozzle might make a difference too? or not?

I changed the tube and there was no change.

Frustrating. all i got is a temp tower or try a different filament. My experience points at a nozzle so I am stuck on that. I am not seeing past it, sorry. I am sure someone will chime in with a different idea.

Alex

considering the price of a brass nozzle, it is well worth trying that