Formbot Trex 3, Upgraded Wanhao i3 with ABL/PEI and more. Large Discounts

Hi all,

All machines work well, just had to unfortunately move to smaller crammed space and scale back my machines. Lots of machines with different mods/add-ons.

Currently reducing machine count as I’m focusing on cube based/CoreXY styled machines. Trades welcome but hard pressed for anything huge due to desk space.

All machines kept in a smoke free home and pictures upon request.

Formbot Trex 3 - (1800 or best offer) - Dual heads, prints well. needs to be re calibrated after move. Looking to trade this for a Trodon can supply two rolls of PLA. Improved part cooling fan added.
Stock firmware.

Formbot Raptor 2 - (1100 or best offer) - Trusty machine. Acrylic filament roller got shattered in the move, and something fell on the PEI bed. Needs some TLC but still runs well. Stock firmware. Upgraded hotend cooling fan duct.

Upgraded Wanhao i3 - 350 each
4 units with several upgrades.

• Running Marlin 1.1.9
  • Micro Swiss hotends
  • 0.4 and 0.6 mm nozzles for each machine
  • Auto bed levelling with bl touch
  • Improved external heatbed mosfets
  • Z stabilisers
  • Improved part cooling and hot end temp regulation
  • Glass beds for each machine, two machines with PEI wham-bam sheets.
  • Calibrated
    Grab above 4 for 1200 or best offer

Monoprice mini v2 - 200 - Marlin 2.0.1 modded, upgraded bearings/gears/belts/glass bed
Moniprice mini v2 - 200 - Marlin 2.0.1 modded, upgraded Z lead screw for 0.1mm true layer heights same mods as other v2

Monoprice Delta mini - 250 - Completely stock, calibrated comes with 4 glass beds (2 mirrors, 2 borosillicate glass)
Grab above 3 for 500

Deltas:
had this forever, not sure what people would be interested in. Currently work in the works to being upgraded. Trades welcome for this

Rostock Max v2 (600 or best offer)- Upgraded to carbon fiber arms, ball joints, improved linear carriages, PEI + boro glass build plate. Stock firmware (Repetier) and parts also included.

Reasonable cash offers welcome. The more you buy the more of a discount you get.

Located in Burlington Area. Can meet in and around Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

It might help to let people know roughly where you’re located.

1 Like

Oh sorry! Ill update the ad, but I’m located in Burlington. I can meet in around the Burlington/Hamilton area though for the smaller machines.

Ender 3 v2 has been sold!

Two of the wanhao i3s have been sold!

Willing to trade the Trex 3 for a curved ultrawide monitor!

Trex 3 price lowered - Trex 3 for $1400.
Rostock Max v2 - $300
Wanhao i3 v2 x2 - $550 for both or $300 each

Wanhao’s and Trex 3 have been sold!