Getting weird lines

i am getting this line on part. i used Cura Slicer and i am not sure what setting i need to get to get rid of this line.

which one? there all different. the think one is the Z seam where the printer changes direction on each layer it has to go somewhere and you can pick it in cura in shell settings. Search for Z seam. You can also pick for it to sort of randomize so there is a little everywhere.

its Z seam issue but pruslicer is not helping me.
Curs shows 3 hours to print on same and pruslicer 1 hour.
But how do i find some good setting in pruslicer to get rid of z seem.
i set up at rear but still they show up in front.

In prusaslicer you can place the seam where you want. It is the odd T shaped thing on the left side. second from the bottom. ‘paint on seams’ just draw or paint the most hidden place.

2 Likes

you can look at the preview in Cura and see in every single layer where the Z seam is going to go. There shouldn’t be that much difference in print time. Prusa seems a little fast but not that much with the similar settings for layer height infill and walls. Prusa has a great little window that shows how much time each kind of layer takes to print it can help you tune for speed.

For Z seam in Prusa it is in the Print setting/Layers and perimeters/ Advanced and it’s called seam position

1 Like

I didnt realise prusaslicer had paint on seams. I knew about paint on supports. Ill have to try it out next time i print my tpu belt.

1 Like