Here are a few tools that I have printed for my other hobby

kerf compensation jig

Vacuum adapter for my miter saw

Mini sanding block

Marking gauge

7 Likes

Awesome work! Great prints @eeffoc !

1 Like

i like that parallel edge marking gauge!

did you design the Vacuum attach yourself?

1 Like

I was going to attempt to try and design something but then I stumbled across this

Here is the marking gauge (printable in both inches or millimeters :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Thanks A lot!!

I’'ll get to this printing

I like that sanding block, seems a convenient size for cleaning up edges

I only wish I had the room to have a need for some of those tools. My vehicles actually get to park in my garage! lol

2 Likes

All my woodworking tools have to go on shelves when not in use and outside when used. It is a real downer sometimes.

Really like the sanding block and marking gauge .
Marking gauge has given me inspiration for a gauge to assist me in model boat building.
Keithwspc

My wife tried… it didn’t fly.
I have my little garage stuffed with welders, reloaders anvils, a drill press grinders, ifs ready freaking tight in there, but at least I can lock the kids out!

The sanding block and marker guage look pretty handy. I’m not sure about the compound mitre saw vacuum attachment. I set fire to mine. I use the compound mitre saw with an abrasive blade (whatever it’s properly called) to cut metal and the hot metal shavings ended up getting sucked into the sawdust container :slight_smile:

I’m no expert but it’s probably not going to end well keeping them together :laughing:

The sanding block is great for small details like model boats @Keithwspc

The marking gauge works well but the pencil :pencil2: hole can be a tight fit. I recommend printing the sanding block first, that way you can modify the pencil if you need to. :smile:

1 Like

I’m almost done printing all the blast gates I need for my dust collection system. Probably saved 150 dollars vs. buying them.

1 Like