Another new problem

Well the saga continues. I hope one of you brilliant humans will know the stupid thing I am missing here.

The sidewinder I have just installed the BL touch that went fine. I have unplugged the touch screen. everything is fine. Follow Wagsters instructions open prusa slicer and flash firmware area, find the file, but… it shows only bluetooth incoming port… and it doesn’t connect. I have restarted the computer, changed cables, check connections, unplugged the printer, plugged it in, mains power on and off, checked for the board getting power from the usb, yes. Every time on all variables of power cord. Try macpronterface, try repeater-host-mac. nothing.

I even updated my prusas firmware as there is a new update waiting using the same computer usb port and cable that was instant. Pronterface also no issues connecting. All the physical possibilities I can think of are done.

thoughts?

avrdude-slic3r -v -p atmega2560 -c wiring -P /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port -b 115200 -D -U flash:w:0:/Users/alex/Desktop/Waggster_Mod_BLTouch_v1/Firmware - Main Board/Marlin 1.19 BL Touch.hex:i

avrdude-slic3r: Version 6.3-20160220-prusa3d, compiled on Jan 11 2021 at 14:04:11
Copyright © 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright © 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

Using Port                    : /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
            Using Programmer              : wiring
            Overriding Baud Rate          : 115200

avrdude-slic3r: stk500v2_recv(): timeout
avrdude-slic3r: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer
avrdude-slic3r: Could not open port: /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port

avrdude-slic3r done. Thank you.

You have to unplug the screen to Flash because the compotes contradict each other and wont-work so unplugged the screen flashed the board than Flash the screen

Yes I did that but the computer will only use Bluetooth to try to connect to the printer with no Bluetooth. The software will not recognize the printer.