Anyone used CuraEngine CLI with Python API?

Hi there,
Out of my curiosity I spent a few nights (and days too) for installing CuraEngine from the source in a debian based system. I had to clear a hell lot of dependencies and version mismatches, but it was done finally. I could have used the APT package manager, but I found the APT version was older, so…

And then I had this semi-stupid idea for publishing the API using Flask/Python, the goal was to slice any STL using an API as well as freedom to supply custom print parameters and pre-loaded printer model definition files. However, I had to give a few more nights and finally it was done. I was too excited to publish it at RapidAPI for community to use.

So the idea is:
Public API—> Flask Server —> CuraEngine —> Exported G-Code

However, it was a bummer. I started getting errors and complaints.

While digging out, I found hell lot of errors in the server console. I tried to fix it for an user for his Anycubic Mega Zero printer, the G-Code exports however the printbed is not getting heating up.

If you wanna give tries and add a few more errors in my bucket, you are welcome. These are free to use till 1000 slicing per month, so technically these are free.

I don’t guarantee these will work, however, it works for me for a few cases.

The reason I am talking about this is, if anyone interested collaborating fine-tuning the API? Or if anyone has already done it and give me some expert advices on how to make it easier to slice for any model of printer Cura supports?

Much simpler if you used Windows!

Possibly! But the solution works now except for a few hickups, for example, I get random [error] sometimes in the CuraEngine console referring a parameter is missing. For example:
[error] Trying to retrieve setting with no value given: cool_min_temperature

This error is cleared when I add ‘-s cool_min_temperature=“some_value_example_0”’.

And I am worried if I will hit a new error for a new printer definition.