Assisted tramming

Hi guys, I have been searching for hours for a solution and my eyes are starting to hurt lol. I’m trying to set up ASSISTED_TRAMMING and am having no luck. I keep getting this error (error: static assertion failed: TRAMMING_POINT_XY point 0 is not reachable with the default NOZZLE_TO_PROBE offset and PROBING_MARGIN.) when compiling it. The NOZZLE_TO_PROBE_OFFSET is {-50.00, -11.71, -0.740 } and the PROBING_MARGIN is 25 since I use binder clips. Any ideas what I might be missing? Oh and here are the 4 points TRAMMING_POINT_XY { { 20, 20 }, { 180, 20 }, { 180, 180 }, { 20, 180 } }

Ok I guess I just had to type it out here to solve it lol. The PROBING_MARGIN has to be set below 20 using these TRAMMING_POINT points { 20, 20 }, { 180, 20 }, { 180, 180 }, { 20, 180 }

Hey Paul

good catch, I just spotted it and was about to reply when I saw your answer.

Jason

If anyone is interested here is what I have come up with so far for a config. This is for an Ender 3 Pro with a bltouch and babystepping on. Also you need to connect via pronterface to see the output and execute the G35 S40 (S40 because the Enders use M4 bed bolts) command.
#define ASSISTED_TRAMMING

#if ENABLED(ASSISTED_TRAMMING)

// Define positions for probe points.

#define TRAMMING_POINT_XY { { 20, 20 }, { 180, 20 }, { 180, 214 }, { 20, 214 } }

// Define position names for probe points.

#define TRAMMING_POINT_NAME_1 “Front-Left”

#define TRAMMING_POINT_NAME_2 “Front-Right”

#define TRAMMING_POINT_NAME_3 “Back-Right”

#define TRAMMING_POINT_NAME_4 “Back-Left”

#define RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G35 // Enable to restore leveling setup after operation

#define REPORT_TRAMMING_MM // Report Z deviation (mm) for each point relative to the first

#define ASSISTED_TRAMMING_WIZARD // Add a Tramming Wizard to the LCD menu

//#define ASSISTED_TRAMMING_WAIT_POSITION { X_CENTER, Y_CENTER, 30 } // Move the nozzle out of the way for adjustment

/**

• Screw thread:

• M3: 30 = Clockwise, 31 = Counter-Clockwise

• M4: 40 = Clockwise, 41 = Counter-Clockwise

• M5: 50 = Clockwise, 51 = Counter-Clockwise

*/

#define TRAMMING_SCREW_THREAD 40

#endif