Best cheap resin 3D printer?

Hi guys, I currently have an ender 3 that I really enjoy. However, I’ve been thinking lately about getting a resin printer for smaller, more detailed prints. Are there any good cheap but reliable suggestions out there?

I have a Longer Orange 10 and have had great success with it. Small build volume but works well.

Recently purchased the Anycubic Photon Mono with a Wash and Cure station. Have been very happy with it compared to my previously purchased Wanhao D7 which quite frankly was terrible in comparison.

i got a elegoo mars2 pro off amazon late last year, and it has been amazing. around 400 bucks, which isnt too bad.

I have the original Elegoo Mars which I love. Amazon was blowing them out recently. It comes down to what you need from a printer. The new units with the mono screens are much faster, and overall a better long term value. That said I am happy with the one I have.

I also agree the Elegoo Mars series is a good choice.

I agree. The elegoo Mars comes with good user support community as well.

I went with the Qidi Tech Shadow 5.5s due to the dual Z-Axis rods and all metal frame. A touch more pricey at $515CAD from Aliexpress.

I have a Creality Ld-002R, an LD-002H and a Mars 2Pro. Either one is great to start out with and typically the same price as an Ender 3. Print quality is amazing on all of them however be prepared for the smell, paper towels and gloves you need for a safe printing experience.

1 Like

I agree with Ivan, the LD-002R, LD-002H are great vales priced printers!

If you need larger capacity, 3D Printing Canada is expecting the LD-006 VERY soon

I pre ordered an Elegoo Saturn and got it for the early bird pricing. I figured going bigger was better but going bigger also means more post clean up. The Mara series would be good for cheaper but I’d you don’t mind going a big more, the Mars 2 would be recommended

I have the Anycubic Photon S and it has been very reliable for me. I’ve yet to install the mono screen in it but it’s on the list for when I have time.

is the ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE LCD SLA UV Resin 3D Printer a good choice for a first printer?