Thanks for any input.
I have been using our Biqu B1 for almost 3 months. Almost all the prints have been perfect, even ones that took almost 3 days.
Recently I’ve printed 2 vases that printed perfectly. Today when I started the 3rd vase it started looking all goopy, for lack of a better term. I turned down the nozzle temp and the bed temp but that didn’t help. I also changed the filament back to the colours that had previously been successful, still goopy. I tried levelling the printer and doing a factory reset but it’s still not working properly. I also tried other models that had previously been successful. The nozzle seems to be pushing down on the print and messing it up.
Thanks for your advice!