BL Touch Upgrade CR10S Pro

Machine is sitting waiting for LCD upgrade and Marlin. I went to the site, via link in 3DPC video, and got 404 error.
Does this mean I have to join Github to access the files?
Just a little frustrated, everything else worked as video shows except the link.
Does any one have these files?

I did this upgrade, followed the video, and all turned out well. Though i used tiny machines firmware for it i believe.

Use the 3dpc video for the wireing make sure your connectors are properly connected i kinda ran into a problem beacuse i suck at dupont connectors. And i used the teaching tech video for the firmware.

Github you dont need an account to download the files, but it takes a moment to figure how to download the files. Usually there is a button i think called “code” you click that, or something on the right hand side. I cant identify it from my phone atm. Sometimes you may need to go up the tree to download the folder, which can be done from the hyperlinked title.

1 Like

When i get home late tonight, i could message you the files i do have if you want, but they’ll be the same as found on the github.

1 Like

Thanks for the help, found the files and will try shortly.

Well I did not look close enough, these are hex files. Video does not cover this and I do not know what to do with these. Marlin update I can handle, did this to my Tevo. The files for the LCD I cannot find, to follow 3DPC and Teaching Tech’s videos.

IIRC i used prusaslicer directly connected to the printer to flash the firmware to the main board, and i dont remember exatly how i did it to the screen, but it requires a “formatted” sd card. Nothing fancy, formatted like a standard firmware upload by sd, though im not sure how critical it is to be formatted.

i’m between jobs atm, if i get a minute later ill review and comment on how to exatly do the firmware for the screen. i dont recall it being difficult though you do need access to the screen from the underside which isnt the most fun.

Dr., thanks for the information. That is why I was trying to follow the videos but the links now go to hex file format. Cannot see the way to do the LCD screen but I will try again after my frustration factor declines, maybe tomorrow. Thanks again.

1 Like

Just an update, visited 3DPC and had them flash the LCD and firmware. All is good now.
Thanks to 3DPC for being there and accommodating me so quickly. Thanks TJ!

2 Likes