I usually print with a brim, cheap insurance and have good results.
Lately when I take the part off of the bed the brims just unwind like the strings have not fused together, before this they were solid. They do appear to have stuck to the bed and the parts as well. The parts themselves print OK. I have tried printing with different brands of filament, just to see if it is just one roll and it is the same for all. I have also been using the same setting as before this started happening. I did try printing the brim at a slower speed but no joy. Cura doesn’t have many settings for brims to try so I’m out of ideas.