Can a Dry Box harm your filamant (PLA,silk)?

Recently i have experienced print failures that are puzzling;
the prints just silently stop, no error messages or indications of any kind, nozzles are clean;
FLSUN V400, silk PLA, print speed 200, 220 over 60, layer heights 0.12; Sun Dryboxes;
my current guess is that the dry boxes are the culprit;
i have 5 single roll dry boxes and have on occasion left a spool in those dry boxes for 48 hours, maybe even 72;
recently the prints fail mid-print and the filament is frayed above the toolhead in small sections all the way back to the source spool; i generally print from one of those dry boxes;
is it possble that i am leaving those spools in the dry boxes too long and the filament is over-drying and separating ?
4 separate filament rolls, 2 sets of 2; one dual color, one tri-color;
the heat setting i use is 2, recommended for PLA i believe;
i did notice that one of the boxes feels cooler to the touch than the others, thus i am starting to wonder about the temps they are actually using;
i suppose i can confirm the temps that those dry boxes Should be using and what they Are using and see if another heat setting on the dry boxes might perform better …

Thoughts ?

Something definitely seems to be wrong. Have you tried to print the same item with fresh filament NOT from a drier?

good point; the answer to that question is Yes and no issues;
in my mind i look at this with two (possibly cross-connected) issues;
one is the dry boxes themselves
and the other is the nature of the filament that i see these problems with;
the filamants in question are two and three color silk PLA, i have used both of these a number of times in the past with no issues But that was before my push into dry boxes;
so maybe the dryboxes , maybe even just 1, are pushing too much heat and i am keeping these multi-color ( which i assume means more complex ingredients) too long and the combination is causing the filament to fibrously strand;
and the simple issue might be that one or more of the dryboxes is misheating the filament;
after these problems popped up i had no issues with single color silk PLA printing;
going ahead i will inspect the filament more closely on it’s unpackaging and not use dryboxes for the multi-colors but will on the single colors ( until any issues arise on that)

** note, my supply is here is thailand (even tho it seems the origins are all in china) so quality control is always an issue here…

the multi-color filaments i use can color-band horizontally (layers) or vertically ( faces, so ‘front’ and 'back" and “sides”); i have significant experience in both types; the filaments here in question are both vertical/face type; this type seems to me to be more complex to manufacture and the co-extrusion process more involved ( the ‘face type’ for a green-blue might result in green front face and blue back; rotating the model in a slicer 180 degrees switches the colors )

good news for drybox fans; note the enclosed photo; this spool has never been in any of my dryboxes, thus it seems a filament manufacturer quality issue;
but would you still print with this stuff ? noting that these hairs might get in the feeder gears ?

this is gold/copper silk pla