Creality CR-10S Pro 3D Printer FOR SALE

Very lightly used Creality 3D printer for sale, includes:

• Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend Kit
  • Carbon silicon crystal glass build plate

For urgent pick-up this week in Mississauga, will take best offer

Am I missing something? A brand new one with warranty is $700.

A Micro Swiss hot end with a direct drive extruder with warranty is $133

That would make the piece of glass almost $1000.

What am I not understanding?

1 Like

I thought the same Lego. In my local area there are a number of printers selling or attempting to sell far exceeding new pricing. I personally would expect to pay 1/2 new price for used. 3D printers seem to be all over the place.

Hi folks,

Wow, I didn’t know the 3D printer community was quite so ruthless. My dad passed away 2 weeks ago so I’m trying to sell things in his office in a short space of time - I’m not an expert on printers, and it seems I was going by the wrong receipts to figure out pricing. I will take the best offer for his printer, if anyone is interested. Thanks for enlightening me on the cost. It definitely wasn’t my intention to rip anyone off.

Best,
B

Our apologies for coming across as ruthless. That wasn’t our intent.

I empathise with you. As an only child I had to be the executor of both my parent’s and an aunt’s estates while trying to maintain a job. I can appreciate where you didn’t have time to research the prices.

When 3D printing first caught my attention 6 years ago, a mid-range entry level printer ran around $3000. In the end, I couldn’t justify it and just sat on the sidelines. In the mean time, as 3D printing has become massively more popular, prices have plummeted. I bought my mid-range printer in November for $500 and it came with a separate Raspberry Pi 2 Gigabyte single board computer $50 and 2 rolls of filament ($30 each). I point this out to show how much prices are in free-fall.

Unfortunately, you won’t realistically get anything near what your Dad paid for it. You might seriously consider keeping it or giving it to a friend or relative.

Again, my condolences and apologies for coming across as ruthless.

2 Likes