Creality CR10 Smart Screen Firmware Update

and please send a picture of the serial number of your machine as well that way we can get the process escalated quickly. : )

Hello again, I just wanted to confirm that my email was received, I attached photos of my printer labeling in said emails. If by chance the emails did not arrive here is the pictures.

Thanks, Michael

Hi,
This exactly happens to me yesterday when flashing screen to latest one. After flasing screen not working, but when taped on several screen location, got clue that touch is 180 degree upside down from display orientations. Example: on screen HOME button is on left top corner. On touch you must press right down to activate home button. If I clear graphic way touch function orientation is flipped horizontally and verticaly.

Contact creality support and waiting for reply.
Any suggestions regaring on this issue?

Best

Hi Vojec

Welcome to the forum

The CR10 Smarts are a sensitive printer, You have to flash it with the correct version and order for it to work correctly. There are also 2 different mainboards in these printers and the firmware is not interchangeable.

Verify Board rev
Download firmware for that rev, Both screen and Board from the same source
Flash the screen first, then the board, Remember to hold the side power button until flashing is complete or the firmware will not take and potentially in rare cases render the control board unusable.

Updating firmware is always my last resort for repairs unless there is a known issue that is affecting my printing that is fixed in a newer release. Other than that I generally will leave the firmware alone.

Hello Vojec,

I have same issue. Do you solve the problem?

Hi korana,

Yes I solve the problem and made a video to share my knowledge. Here is the link. Hope you find it useful. Fix Your Display on 3D Printer - YouTube

Hi Vojec, Hope you are still on this website.
I face the same problem with my screen, after an upgrade, and was trying to find your solution on YouTube. Unfortunately your video is no longer available.
Can you let me know how you resolved the problem of the reversed touch screen?

Thanks in advance.

Well, Vojec is no longer on this website but I found this document: Fixing Creality CR-10 Smart Touch Screen Orientation Issue · hjr265.me
That explains what to do to correct the orientation of the touch screen and it corrected my issue. Please be aware you MUST use the suggested version of the editing software.