Creality cr10s pro

I hear ya, Marlin was not bad once you literally read the meaning of every option and selection, Do Find REPRAP is much easier to deal with as you don’t need to rebake the cake every time you make a change.

I have a background in programming and I think that helps a lot, If you ever need a hand with firmware just post it up here and I will try to help out as much as I can.

Hye all,
Been doing research to upgrade my v1 cr10spro and found 3dpc youtube video the best!
My only concern now is which type of firmware should i use and when time comes i might need some help when i need to edit the scripts in Marlin…not so familiar with programming.

I recently replaced an Inductive sensor somehow it does not want to work well with my glass bed (2.8mm), it was digging several times when trying to set z-home. Probably it was a bad sensor so i bought a 2nd one to test.

Next i figured upgrading to tinymachines fw v7.4.6 still same result. I swapped my glass bed to the old creality magnetic bed and it made 1 pothole when setting z-home! Took a powernap and decided maybe flash with Creality’s latest fw for v1 which i found v1.70.1 and flash the lcd… lo and behold it works eventhough the lcd screen came out abit gibberish. It’s not a perfect 1st layer probably slightly warp at rear end.

Last night i tried printing 2 small parts with supports and it crashed halfway.

So today i’m like 70% decided bltouch is the way to go… Still deciding :-/