Creality Halot One Firmware Issue

I bought the Printer through 3D Printing Canada…

I was advised by others On YouTube Reviews to update the moment I got the printer… Because of Issues It worked fine for a few days then it started Not printing the models just the supports… Then I looked up the Issue and found the latest update had a bug that would Randomly cause print Failure by corruption of a Single layer in the Print…

I tried to downgrade, but my Hardware is too new, all it does is screw it up all the V1_H2.238.2a2.238.2_C2.238.2_R2.238.2 Files Require the built-in Hex file Installer for the firmware upgrades… All I really need is the factory Firmware and the hex tool used to install it… And I’ll leave it ALONE from then On!! I just want to use the Printer, NOT fiddle with it.

What tool can I use to install the Firmware from your website? Creality Cloud Firmware for 3D Printing

HI Justin

I am not sure how to downgrade the firmware on this printer. However, I am going to flag @chris.p and @Tiago maybe they can assist you further?

Jason

Sigh I got the DOWNGRADE fine, I just need a File from the update I specified in the .IMG format
V1_H2.234.2a2.234.2_C2.234.2_R2.234.2.img and I can flash it myself, but it’s not available on the Creality Halot One Support page all they would need is one version for the stupid people that actually keep their firmware up to date.
Iv talked to Creality about providing more options on the Customer service Angle…
If push comes to Shove, I found a Motherboard on Banggood I can buy… The screwup was my fault, after all… I just got an email back, I’ll post it here.

Dear customer,

For your demand for “All that would be needed is a version that allowed the customer to Manually install back up to the Desired level.”, please kindly contact : cs@creality.com for quick support.

Kind regards
Customer Service Department
Email from jjhcs2@telus.net
Dear Creality Customer service

I bought the Printer through 3D Printing Canada…

I was Advised by others to update the moment I got the printer Because of the Pause Issue… It worked fine for a few days then it started Not printing the Models just the supports…

I tried to downgrade, but my Hardware is too new all it does is screw it up all the Files Require the built-in Hex file Installer for the firmware upgrades…

all I really need is the factory Firmware, a Recompiled .img version of the Firmware…

I keep being referred to a Firmware from your website? Creality Cloud Firmware for 3D Printing

Which does not exist. In the Needed format for a Corrupted Firmware.

I know from experience with VSC how easy it is to Recompile…

OO check this out !! found Open Source Firmware for Creality and AnyCube!!

Ok, Just tried an Earlier version of the Software and ITS WORKING??? I tell you I tried that Version before and the Screen was Sideways!!
V1.141.23/1620X2560
Ok I think I know what happened the USB kept Connecting and Disconnecting on its own, I thought it was due to fail hardware not part of the Update Process. (I have since Watched more Videos on Updating the Firmware So I found out this is normal) going to do a Test print!!

oh awsome, I would not have ever expected that to be part of the normal process. Good to know though as I am sure others have the same concern.

PhoenixSuit_V1.10 is the program.
It’s normally Used for Flashing Android phones… But someone found out you could use it to Flash Halot Series printers…
The program is Super simple to Operate ONCE you know what you’re DOING! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
the test print went well, I tried printing a Gray, and it refused to work… I did a test print at 3.8s and got a perfect detailed print… I since found out the model that was not printing has Undercut and Inclusion errors that did not matter for a thermal printer, but a Resin printer will find an Error if you try to print the same file… so It was the file not the Printer, Opening it in UV tools I found it FULL of Errors caused by slicing the STL file. Other files off of thingy-verse print fine, just not those MLP files :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: the Models were ported over from FOE Mod for Fallout 3, and they were too lazy to take the Mandibles out of the heads and close the mouths… that’s all fine for Animation but slicers catch those errors and Magnify them!!

that makes total sense, no one ever renders the back of your teeth cause no one will ever see it, UNLESS you 3D print it and then its a hole.

Thanks for the information, Truly appreciate it