Creality Sonic Pad For Sale

Been using since December 2022, works like a charm but no longer needed since I am switching to a Raspberry Pi. Everything that originally came with the box is included.

Still under Creality’s 1 year warranty. Original receipt available.

$230, open for negotiation.

What is it? What is it’s use?

The Sonic Pad is a plug and play implementation of the popular Klipper firmware. It is meant to replace the existing user interface and firmware on your printer for a much more powerful one with some nice features. Some features include much faster printing without sacrificing quality due to input shaper, which helps reduce vibrations caused at fast accelerations. Another feature is the online web interface you can access through the pad’s IP address that lets you monitor and control your printer from anywhere in your house, you can expand this with its built in Creality Cloud feature which lets you control your printer from anywhere in the world. You can also add a webcam to monitor your print, and with the recently added AI print failure detection, it will automatically cancel the print if it sees something wrong with the print. If you have multiple printers, you can connect up to 3 (with a camera) or 4 (without a camera) so the pad controls all of them at once due to the high computing power it has.

Klipper is usually installed on a single board computer like a Raspberry Pi, but for people who are not proficient in Linux or computers in general, it can be a daunting task, the Sonic pad makes it easy, not to mention the absolutely ridiculous prices of the Raspberry Pi right now due to the extremely high demand and the chip shortage (which is recovering right now).

Overall, the pad can extend your printer’s capabilities and makes it easy along the way.

The Sonic pad also has a growing community over on the official Facebook group for it where you can get technical help, there are also lots of YouTube tutorials and new features for the pad get added regularly, around every month or two.

Whereabouts are you located?

I am located in Milton Ontario.

Oh nice. I’m about 45 minutes from you. Let me see if I can move some toy funds around. And I’ll come grab it.

Sure, let me know what time you’ll be there.

@SGSimpson Still thinking about it?

Sorry, yes. Busy week. I’ll sit down today and try to better think about this. Thanks for the reminder.

No problem, I’m not in any rush anyways :slightly_smiling_face:

Offer is still standing.

Price is now $180, maybe lower.

Is this still available?