Dial Caliper Jig

My latest Thing, Dial Caliper Bed Leveler Jig by mobiobi - Thingiverse

1 Like

Good timing. I was just looking at mine to see how I was going to mount it. I’ll take a closer look at yours to see if the mounting method of the dial is the same and if so, I’ll try it out.

1 Like

Sweet. My mount on the back of my dial was 90 degrees, but I just undid the 4 screws and rotated it.

That’s exactly what I was just examining…

1 Like

Lego?.. This is only the stuff in the house they isn’t built. I have two, now teenage boys…

If you ever want to get rid of it, let me know.

OOOh. And Walthers in the background. HO scale? Also I see paper airplanes. Do you have the PowerUP kits that add motors and remote control to paper airplanes?
https://www.poweruptoys.com/

Yeah, HO, my wife’s father’s, now my youngest dabbles. I’ll look at those paper plane drivers, thanks!

I also inherited my father’s trains. Only there’s a bit of an age gap: Many of his trains will be turning 100 starting in about 5 years.
This one was made between 1926 and 1933.

that’s amazing, I have 4 kids all into lego hardcore, My wife hates it but I still build lego with all of them,

I’ve lost count of how much lego Ive pulled out of the heater grates on the floor.

Kinda kills me I still have all my original space lego from years ago, trying to keep it together but the kids are not quite as OCD as I am.

LL924 space ship. My first Lego set… It’s in that pile…somewhere…
924-1

lol I have this one that goes with it

Redirect NoticeSet_483-_Alpha-1_Rocket_Base.jpg&psig=AOvVaw155JLKQe3EvxetQZwg3-vq&ust=1613495340150000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKC_mtew7O4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAs

The Luxury! I had to build my space station from spare parts. (That’s probably what sent me down the Extreme Tinker and Modify life path)
All I had was 2 of the same set, 918, solo ships…918-1

1 Like

Wow this is going down memory lane. Incredibly, I don’t think I have a 483 in my collection, although it looks soooo familiar. I do have a couple of 924’s and at least one 918, according to my inventory, but I think the numbers are higher than that. I never completed the inventory project and at the new house, I finally have a large room dedicated to Lego, but I haven’t put it all on display yet.

The inventory stopped at 676 sets but there’s a few hundred that haven’t been counted yet.

In case you think I’m crazy, I used to think I had one of the largest collections in Ontario until I joined a LEGO club in Toronto back in 2002 and watched guys spend $3000 on multiple copies of ONE set just to get a few multiple copies of certain parts.

There was one guy who worked for Fumac Robotics. He built one of his company’s Delta pick-and-place machines. Same concept as a delta 3D printer but obviously without the hotend.

wow, I cannot imagine, I’m just trying to get my kids to put it away when there done … ROFL