[Dnd] Hobgoblin mini improvement

So I’m working on stepping up my mini-printing quality on my ender 3 and finally got a successful print using a 0.3mm nozzle. the 0.2mm is still giving me trouble, but I’m ok working my way up.

Attached are some photos with the same mini; printed with a 0.4mm nozzle on the left, and 0.3mm nozzle on the right.

Both are using Sakata 3D arctic silk pla, with 0.08mm layers; but the other settings are very different in order to account for the decreased nozzle diameter.

Anyway, I figured I’d share, perhaps people would be interested. I can definitely tweak some more settings, but I’m in the “good enough to print!” world, I think.

3 Likes

They look awesome for a 0.3 and 0.4 nozzle. I wish you luck with the 0.2mm nozzles, I’d love to see some pictures if you get it tuned in.

I had so much trouble printing with a 0.2mm nozzle that I bought a resin printer :rofl:

3 Likes

I can appreciate that. Resin for minis has such great quality, I just can’t justify the cost of another printer (and am worried about the resin with my kids around). But one day!

If I get 0.2 working, I’ll definitely share some pics.

1 Like

It might be worth the try! You will need a dust filter for the filament!