Trying to keep my setup small, but every project seems to need a bit of everything: FDM for the part, laser for a panel/marking, CNC for the bits that need actual cutting.
The annoying part isn’t even the work. It’s moving the material, re-fixturing it, re-zeroing, cleaning the laser/CNC mess, then getting the printer back in shape.
Three dedicated machines would be nice, but I don’t have a spare room (or the budget tbh).
How are ppl handling this at home? Outsource 2 of the 3? Use a combo machine? Just accept that every project takes 3x longer?
So far I don’t believe that there are any “all in one” machines, at least that anyone could afford. Using hand tools, like a caveman, would work for some things but that takes longer and you have to learn the skills. Anyway welcome to the forum, maybe somebody else has a solution.
Probably like you, I live in an apartment. I have enough room for one 3D printer.
Fortunately, there is a maker space near me, that has all that you seek, plus more (e.g. wood shop, machine shop, etc.)
From there, I’ve met other like minded makers, so I trade 3d Printer time with someone that has a CNC. I have two friends close by that each has a band saw and a table saw.
All of this requires planning and coordination, as well as time, but nothing I do is critical and has to be done NOW!
Well your obviously not doing it right. Panic is a motivator. 
It is a bit of a chore by times. I run 6 FDM printers, and a laser cutter / engraver. I am often fiddling with something. I don’t run a CNC but that is likely soon or maybe a foundry for casting… it’s hard to say. There is a versatility to using two printers for one project and using the laser for more parts. I outsource the CNC / waterjet that has become my biggest expense.
I have used one of the older snap makers with a laser module it is ok. Not great at cutting but marking it is fantastic. I own a U1 which is a fantastic printer perhaps my favorite I own. I don’t know if the newer multi units are better than the original is but it might be a real option. I have looked hard at a decent cnc. I think that a good one will take much of the laser jobs and it could reduce the switch some? Maybe.