Do you have scraps of filament left over?

Hi everyone

I am doing another project at work and I am looking for your help If you are able.

I am looking to print off a colour swatch of every filament we have in store., I am using it under the box of filament so you can see what the final colour will be after being printed.

I have about 20 or so done so I will list them separately in the next post what is complete.

I am wondering if anyone has some leftover scraps of filament they can print some of the swatches for me. I only want one of each so if we can keep track of what we are all printing that would be awesome.

For the most part, it takes about an hour to print and uses 6.5 M of filament but it would help me out a lot if you could.

swatch specs

If you can print me a couple and drop them in the mail for me I would be in your debt.

If you can do 10 or more, I will send you back a code for 5% off on your next order.

DM me if you are willing to help and what colours you have that can print. I will send you the STL file

Thanks in advance

List of completed swatches already

3DPC PLA
Baby Pink, Pink, Baby Blue, Blue, Bright White, Glow Green

3DPC PETG
Black, Grey, Carbon Fiber

M3D PLA
Blue

M3D PETG+
Blue, Transparent, Glow Green

M3D PLA+
Orange

Value PLA
Green

Spectrum SFlex
Glow Green, Polar White

3DPC SPLA
Grey

I can help!!

3DPC Purple, Pastel Green, Gradient - I know of for sure.

Hmmm :thinking: :thinking: I will have to clean out the shelf this weekend and see what else we have…

I need to reach 10 so I get the 5% discount to buy more filament! LOL :joy: :joy:

haha, For sure
I will send you the STL file

I will round up everything I got at home!

I know I have some ABS that I can print off!

you need about 6.5 Meters to complete the print