Ender 3 Pro upgraded to v2

I have an Ender 3 Pro with original B1 board. I decided to upgrade to the 4.2.7. Board with v2 twist knob screen and I added the CRtouch. I have also added the dual z axis with timing belt. I downloaded the firmware from Creality cloud and everything seems to work fine until I start to auto bed level. The hot end temp starts to reduce and the fans drop to zero. It almost sounds like it is not getting enough power.

Any help with firmware or possible solutions would be appreciated.

It seems strange that it works OK, IE: enough power, until you auto bed level. That shouldn’t change the power draw by much if at all.

Could it be possible that Creality gave me the wrong firmware?

It is always possible to get the wrong firmware. Is that the standard Ender 3V2 display or something different??

Hi there!

I would double check the firmware first, its possible you received the wrong one by accident. You may also want to try going to an older version of the firmware to see if that helps. Another thing you may want to make sure is that you have your CR-Touch wired up correctly.

Hope this helps,
Matthew

@Loosenut Im sure you saw in the other post but Creality believes it to be a bad CRtouch.

@Matthew Creality finally got me a better running firmware but I would like my screen to match my E3 Max Neo but I can’t seem to find one that will work with my machine. I wish I could find the E3 v2 neo zip file.

Hi there!

Glad to hear that you got the firmware figured out! I am not totally sure about the screen, when I look it up I was able to find the link below. It advertises itself as being compatible with the ender 3 Pro and V2 so theoretically it should work for you as well. As for the firmware I am not sure about where to find this, and it may be something you want to contact creality about.

Hope this helps,
Matthew

https://www.amazon.ca/Upgrade-Intelligent-Display-compatible-Ender-3/dp/B09292H22C