Ender 3 S1 pro not printing- goes to 100% without printing

Ender 3 S1 pro recently purchased from 3d Printing Canada earlier this year is not working. I have 2 of the same printer, purchased at the same time. One of the machines goes to 100 percent print progress without starting to purge or do anything - the same file will print fine on the other printer. I have updated to the latest firmware according to the instructions on creality (Ender-3 S1 Pro Software& Firmware Download - Creality 3D Printer)
I can heat the extruder and manually extrude and jog but also can’t level the bed. I thought the issue might be with the probe as it seems to be acting strangely (going in and out many times, flashing different colours) and when I try to auto bed level it doesn’t go through the probing routine properly. however I’ve swapped out the bed probe with the one from the other machine, so I know the probe itself isn’t the issue as I am still getting the same result with either probe. I don’t know what to try next in terms of troubleshooting, any recommendations are welcome!

If it is new then contact 3D printing Canada

Or the manufacturer.

Thanks for the suggestions, I did reach out to 3d printing Canada, but thought I would check in here in case there was a common issue I wasn’t aware of. In case it is useful for anyone else in the future, a defective Ender-3 S1 Pro extruder flat cable or loose connector can prevent the CR-Touch from working properly. I swapped out the cable to confirm this was the issue, and am now waiting for the replacement cable to be sent out.