Ender 3 v2 neo fan duct

are there any fan ducts for the ender 3 v2 neo that have 4010 and single fan but 2things that shoot out the air

i am trying to find one so i can cool easier on my ender 3 v2 neo

cheers

Print_things

Check Thingaverse or other model download sites and print one off.

I’ve seen this one that blows 360 Deg around the print nozzle

another one that is similar

I cannot confirm this will work 100% but it looks close

https://www.printables.com/model/389830-neo-thang

Just as a comment on this, printing a duct with two (or more) outlets is generally non-trivial and may end up being more difficult than it first appears. You’ll have fairly large internal bridges that can be challenging to print as well as the possible need to print the model at an unusual angle to ensure that the print will work.

There’s a bit of a paradox here as you want the two outlet ducts to get better prints but you’ll probably need the better print capability to print the ducts.

What I found that works quite well is to use two 4010 blower fans (the same as used with the stock Ender 3 and having one one on either side of the nozzle) with each having their own Creality 90 degree diverter.

Doing a quick search on Thingiverse I was able to find:

That looks like a good place to start.

thanks for the tips i dont know if i can get to 2 4010 fans but i will try and since i have a ender 3 v2 neo the carriage is different to the ender 3/v2/pro

thanks i will print this and see if this works

I know this isn’t a 4010 fan, but this magnetically attached shroud does have two outlets. Also super convenient for hotend servicing. Ender 3 V2 Neo - 5015 Part Cooling Fan Duct with Magnetic Mount by Zeltroix - Thingiverse