Ender 3v2 problems

Hi everyone I’ve been having trouble with my printer lately and I don’t know what to do about it. I’ve had the printer since they first came out I bought it from 3D printing Canada and it was doing great for years until now compared to my father’s Ender 3v2 my z motors and x motor are louder. I did upgrade my printer with dual z from Amazon as well cr touch and recently bought a creality direct drive. These upgrades were okay but the direct drive seems to be a pain as well my dual z. I apologize if none of this makes sense.

Have you tried providing the z-stepper motors with more current using the potentiometer on the bottom of the board? If the dual z kit is using a z-axis splitter you sometimes have to bump up the current slightly in order to have them both run smoothly.

Matt

Haven’t done that. I wasn’t sure what I needed to do that kind of stuff I do notice that my one threaded rod by the x motor side is sitting at an angle I squared my frame and still sits that way I wasn’t sure if my brass fitting was worn out or not or if the screw was bent.