Ender 5 pro Purge extruder message

I did do a video on the BLtouch on the Ender 3V2, Very much the same, Firmware will have some slight changes in it. PJ did one specifically on the Ender 5 Pro.

Usually at the start of 90% of my prints I have a G29 in there for the auto bed leveling does at the start of every print.

There are 2 Creality download sites, one based in EU one based in CH. I made the same mistake as well. Let me see if I can find both just to define them both. Post again in a min.

Here are the 2 links

This one is the NA firmware

This one is the EU firmware

I know it seems weird but I stumbled across the wrong one once and the whole machine went Russian.
Needless to say I donā€™t do Russian. If it came down in newfie I would have been ok with it but I digressā€¦

Hope this helps
Jason

I donā€™t know if the Ender 5 can run the Jyers ui firmware but it is geared towards the 4.2.2 and 4.2.7 motherboards so it might but it makes using the CR touch a snap. It may not be compatible with the display though.

Tried the downloads under NA on 2 fresh formatted card, no go same thing. Finally found this site.
https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/download/ender-series/ender-5-pro/
it had some files for the 5 pro I downloaded extracted and copied to a fresh formatted card, Wahla I have an English printer. If you go to this site you will see a default file and this is the one I used. The others were for BL Touch so where do I go from here? What firmware do I use for the CR Touch I do not want to go down this road again.

Creality has one for that.
This website mentions a few options.

good lord, now there is a third one? At this point I do not know what to say. There has to be firmware out there for it in English. Let me flag @PJprincefpv in this and see where he has it from. I am sure he has one for this machine with quick access.

Have 5 pro not a 5 plus. Not really interested in others firmware.

That last post was for loosenut.

I have English on my machine now but It still hits the X stop and rattles I still have to go through all the Youtube videos again to see if I disconnect the Touch.

you mean rattles as in its not stopping when it contacts the endstop? Is it possible the end stop switch as just quit? Maybe plug loose on the mainboard?

just spitballing ideas.

I was going to message you, some how the X end stop switch was slightly loose and moved from position stopping the hot end carriage from contacting the switch. To find this I reseated all the motor connections. At first you could not see this but when standing and looking down you could see this happening. Now to make up my mind whether to leave well enough alone or to look for the English firmware for the CR Touch. I am not interested it compiling firmware. I would purchase a new board from you that has the proper firmware installed.