Ender 6 levelling

I do not think it is the machine. I notice you have updated different firmware than I did. I did a quick check to find the original directions I used, without success.
Let me try again later when I have nore time.

Okay I expect from you soon

Found it.

Like I say, itā€™s complicated, but worked for me.
Let me know how it goes.

Also, my good man:
Iā€™m just a dude with the same machine as you. I donā€™t work for this website.
All i did was relentlessly Google a problem we had in common. I thought it would be nice if I saved others a few hours of frustration.
I did point you in the right direction in a previous post, but you ignored it, and downloaded different firmware.
Iā€™m a patient guy but please go a little lighter on your expectations and a little heavier on the gratitude for anyone taking time to help you do something.
Are we good?

can you find this file?

1. Download TM3D_DWINCombinedScreens_(ā€¦versionā€¦).7z from https://github.com/InsanityAutomation/Marlin/tree/CrealityDwin_2.0. V6 is latest version as of writing this. You might need 7zip or Winrar to unpack it.

Really sorry for this confusion, I appreciate your support and if I did not take the right support it is by mistake. I try to follow your recommendations as faithfully as possible. As I am a beginner in 3d printing, if I give the impression of doing anything, know that this is not the case. Thanks for all your time!

Good luck.

we are all here to try and help each other out, I appreciate everyoneā€™s help here on the forum

I am not positive where you are now in the process @Mario did you get the issue worked out or are you still doing the work thing? :slight_smile:
Let us know if you still need assistance.

Hello
I d like to thank you very much for the technical support you have given me in the end 3 D printing agreed to make an exchange for another model.

1 Like