For the camping lovers; Caravan birdhouse! :p

Hi everyone!! Another nice day in the 3d printing world!!!

I had to do something original for my dad, for father’s day.

My dad is obsessed with his home, more than anything, and finding the right gift for him is always a “pita”…

So i took my 3d software, found some inspiration two days ago and i came up with this lil cuttie… :stuck_out_tongue: Im really happy how it came out!!! Can’t be more cute, while being useful!! I even made one for myself!!! (In fact, this one is mine, my dad’s one is blue)

Hope you like it as much as i do!! :stuck_out_tongue: Your comments and suggestions are always welcome!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Have a nice sunday!!! :slight_smile:

Pascal

9 Likes

Awesome, so cute, and will appeal to anyone who enjoy a caravan experience from Europe. I was born in the UK and we did many caravan vacations.

3 Likes

That is awesome! My family too spend much of the summer camping in a camper, a soft side pop up in our case but I certainly is a nostalgia moment!

1 Like

This is fabulously beautiful. Also fun and fanciful.
Great design.
Are the gcodes available somewhere?

Your father must have loved it. Bet he was pretty proad of you too.

Thanks
Don

1 Like

Thanks Everyone!! As always, really appreciated!! Sorry for the delay, i went through a rough week!

@Artistdon101 , yes the files are on cults. :stuck_out_tongue: Ill put the link at the bottom! :wink:

BTW, i’m really proud, its already on the “cults selections” since a few days. :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, my father is totally in love with it! But still dont know where is gonna hang it, too much options… :laughing:

Here’s the link. If you wanna have a look at my other creations, simply go on my profile.

Thanks again everyone and have a nice weekend!!! :slight_smile: