Having problems with layers dipping down

New to 3d printing just got an ender 3 v2 the first 6 prints came out perfect Im using cura to slice every time i try to start a new print there is a dip like the extruder is pushing down befor it lifts off to go to the next piece and the the base layer fill doesn’t look right anymore i have checked the tension on the belts an made sure the roller wheels are snug i didnt change any new settings in cura that would be different from the other successful prints i had
I appreciate any help thanks

that does look strange, Try selecting “avoid printed parts” in your slicing software to help eliminate it.

If that fails try Z-hop at 0.4 or something small.

3rd option is select option “infill before parameter” then it will end the layer already on the outside edge.

I would try them one at a time and see what works best for you. each one will cost you a little time

Thanks for the help
So i already had part avoidance on
The infill befor parameter kind of distorts the outer layer

The z hop did stop it from making that dip but it pulls a bit of material up with it every time it hops

After watching it print lots of base layers it seems that it was putting to much material down on the infill and when it would move it would drag through what it had just put down and it was making that dip where it would collect all of it in one spot before it lifted up to go to the next part

Do you have any insight on that ?

I can confirm after printing a larger piece that when its is printing the base infill layer it puts a row down ethier it putting out to much material or its not moving over enough to make a clean pass over the next one an just melting through the previous row as its making the next

there are a couple of ways you could try to tweek this.

The first (and my least favorite) is to decrease the flow rate on the first layer. this will sometimes leads to adhesion issues and your first layer has to be perfect for this to be attempted.

My preferred way of dealing with this is with the line width option, Generally, on my first layer I make my line width equal to the nozzle size, For 2 reasons, 1st being it simply makes more lines on the first layer, more opportunity for contact with the bed for adhesion. 2 this kinda automatically deals with the flow %. You do not require as much filament to make a line thinner than you do when you try to over extrude and make the lines “fat”