Heat Creeping problem possibly

Has anyone dealt with heat creep on their K1 Max? I think I may be having this problem with the PLA filament. My temperature is at 240 so I have not changed it. Should I put all my fans at maximum blowing speed? My models are only printing out two layers then the nozzle does ghost printing and “goes through the motions” as though it was printing but nothing more comes out of the nozzle.

My nozzle does extrude filament.

I am using Orca slicer.

Do you have the top panel off of the machine, or do you keep the door open when you print?

I keep the front door closed and the panel on top on the machine

When you are printing PLA you want to make sure that you keep the top panel off of the machine as if it is fully enclosed it can cause print issues and clogging. Try taking the top off of the machine and run the prints again.

Hello, I would recommend that you use the original Creality slicer to make sure that the problem is not with the printer. And only after successful printing, switch to other slicer.

it sounds like heat creep to me. The enclosure ambient getting too warm will make it way worse. try printing top and door open. Creality slicer is just an old cura, it is fine to use it Cura, or Orca, prusa slicer too if you have a profile that works you should have no issues.