Hello from CBS, NL

Hi,

My name is Tom and I live in Conception Bay South, Newfoundland and Labrador. I just got the Creality Ender 3 V3 KE printer this week. Sam at Customer Service was incredibly helpful. I had experience with the LulzBot Mini and Creality CR 10 a few years ago as a Technology Teacher and taught my junior high students how to create 3D models using TinkerCad and print them out on the printers. It was a lot of fun so now that I am retired I wanted to buy my own 3D printer and get back at it.

All the best,
Tom

1 Like

Welcome to the Group.
Always need a hobby for retiring.

1 Like

Oh boy, I still have many moons until it’s time for me to retire! I wonder what 3D printing will look like at that time…

Glad you came to join us here, if you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out!!

1 Like

Things have progressed so far in the last few years. You will hopefully find the print quality, speed and ease of maintenance have dramatically improved. Also the cost has reduced.

Good luck on your re-ignited 3D Printing journey !

1 Like

Hi Tom
Welcome to the forum. I too am retired recently (3 Years) and decided to buy a 3D printer which led to finding Tinkercad. Downloading trinkets from the internet is not something I do much of, I use Tinkercad to design whatever I dream up and that is far more fun. Creating useful things that life inspires is amazing. You are not far from me, I am in South River. CR-10 Smart Pro with Sonic Pad.

1 Like