Hello from Illinois

Hi. I’m Jan. I live in Illinois, USA. I’ve had my Ender 3 Pro for 2 years now and love playing with it. I’m getting on ok. I generally use it to print D&D minis, but I’ve done a few other projects with it. I’m enjoying the learning curve! I’m hoping to move on to creating my own prints this year and learning more about G-Code.

3 Likes

Hi Jan, I’m Alex. Welcome. I am not very good with Gcode I do a bit of modeling but still need lots more experience to be good at it. I am learning that still.

2 Likes

welcome to the forum Jan!

1 Like

HI Jan, Little late to the party but welcome to the forum

I got some snickers and Pepsi around here somewhere, Help yourself…

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I havent had the best luck printing mini figures on my printers, so it would be really neat to see some that youve done.

Welcome Jan!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a few of the ones I’ve done. The monsters, oddly, seem to work out better. Pardon my paint job. I’m still working on that. The black marks on the white model are from a heated Xacto knife. The mini is so small that I had to cut out some of the supports. They still need some cleanup.

2 Likes

Very nice, Welcome to the Forum, Hope to see many more posts on there of things you are working on and projects you have completed.