Hells Bells - The 5 Plus version :)

I didnt have a Hells Bell, so I thought i would print one.

It turned out pretty flawless with the 360 degree cooling fan shroud.

6 Likes

nice. what does the shroud look like?

1 Like

Looks good does that take a bigger fan like a 5015? It’s similar to my B1 but then Amagansett are small

No, fits right on the stock ender 5 plus fan. Big fancy fans not needed. This works a treat.

This is what’s on my printer. it takes 2 small fans and does work well normally but it’s always at 100% and soon runs out of cooling if I print faster.

The Bl Touch wont fit on any more?

Very nice.

Do you have any other angles/the .stl that we could take a look at?

How big did you print it?
Looks great.

I dunno which you are referring to. The bell or the Fan Shroud.

I didnt measure it, but its gotta be close to 30 Cm. My largest print on this 5 Plus so far.

Sorry, the bell.

I was address the other guy who wanted different angles. No worries :slight_smile:

OK, I shut up now. LOL

Fan shroud - did you design it yourself?

Thanx!

that bell looks flawless, Nice job,

Great job on the bell! Looks awesome!

Dumb Question: WHY would your fan need a shroud - to direct the flow? Please, could you show us how it is mounted and the air-flow path?
Thanks!

Part cooling fans blow air on the hot filament to help cool it faster so it stays where it’s supposed to. The filament can stay way too soft for longer than it takes to print a layer and it causes visible defects. Printers generally have 2 kinds of fans. one or a set of fans to cool the plastic and another cooling fan that generally stays on all the time that blows through the heat sink above the nozzle to keep the heat from saturating all the parts