Help Needed - E3D Hemera Hot End Installation

I have been following the video tutorial on “How to Install an E3D Hemera on a Creality Ender 5 Plus” but I am stuck on what to do for the code…

It was mentioned in the video that a link would be in the description for where to get the Marlin code, but there wasn’t one. So I just Googled it and downloaded it from here.

I was able to follow along until the second code change as the code seems to be different than in the video. I was hoping someone could help me figure out what needed to be changed or maybe even provide me with the already edited code for the Ender 5 Plus.

It has been an on and off battle trying to get this new hot end installed since my printer went down over a year ago (mostly due to time restraints) but I finally had a moment to finish up the installation and I am stuck again…

My cooling fan also did not activate/turn on when I went into the menu to test it. It may be a soldering issue, but I am not sure…

Any bit of help would be more than appreciated, I really want to get this printer up and running again…

Not sure this’ll help, but that link you supplied is to the old github repo, and they’ve moved the everything to a new spot - if you drill in, it’ll get you there, but the other question is what version of Marlin do you want to play with? E3D does have this generic guide on setting up the Hemera in their help center pages:

E3D Marlin 2.0 Hemera Guide

Hope I’m not sending you on a goose chase!