Help with sizing in Ultimaker Cura please?

Trying to resize this model so all three fit together.

The STL files for this are too small I want the main bottle to be about 100mm tall as I believe this is the highest you can print on an Ender 3? Correct me if I am wrong.
I then need the cap and ring size increased to match the bottle, can anyone do this for me please?

You should be able to print up to 250mm tall on an ender 3.

Use the scale function in Cura. You can scale them equally in all axis’s or in each individual axis.

The z for a standard Ender 3 is 250mm.

The procedure for scaling is as follows:

Assuming all are to be scaled at the same scale.

1. Open 1 file in Cura that you want to resize (the tall container).
  2. Select the item with your mouse.
  3. Select the “Scale” Icon in the left menu bar.
  4. Note the z value.
  5. Calculate what you want the new size to be. to increase the z size use new z divided by the actual z to give you a scale size. example if new size z is to be 100 and the current is 75 then 100/75=1.33.
  6. Therefore your scale adjustment is 133 %.
  7. Now you can print all items at the new scale by opening all the STL’s in Cura and then under edit “Select All Models” then “Arrange All Models” now select all models again a set the scale to the desired size you want based on the example calculation above.

Now if you do not want to change the diameter along with the height you can unselect the “uniform scaling” in the Scale command and change only the z to the calculated value, leaving the x and y at 100%.

You cannot change a z on the container and not change it on the cap as the threads will not match.

Keep in mind that only changing the z will affect the knurling as well. It will stretch the knurls in the z direction but no in the x and y…

Thank you very much.