Hi From Langley, BC

Hi Everyone!

My name is Evan and I’ve been 3d printing for about 8 years and have lots of experience with FDM and SLA 3d printing! I spent 4 years running a 3d printing lab equipped with several Markforged printers, an Ultimaker S5 and a couple Formlabs printers. We also had an early Aon M2 and a Desktop Metal Studio system for a stint. I also own a heavily modified Ender 3V2, and a fairly stock Prusa MK3S+ (with Revo Nozzle).
I absolutely love this hobby and it’s ability to easily turn my latest ideas into physical objects! I would love to use this platform to help others and possibly get some help myself!

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

You certainly have some good experience, I’m sure you will be a welcome addition to the users on the forum here!

Happy printing,
Matthew

Thanks! I was also going to mention I also run a small 3d printing business on the side, but I’m unsure of the forum rules on self-promotion (I know reddit has some restrictions on that!)

Nah we don’t really take that stuff too seriously here, just as long as you keep it respectful and there is no scamming or anything go for it!

Hi @IamLazersword

We have a buy and Sell section in the forum our users are welcome to use, Along with the more commercial people we have the Vendor Advertisements. All are open for our users to utilize.