Just joined here

New to the 3D printing world. Cant wait to learn more

1 Like

Hello from North Battleford, Saskatchewan.

Welcome to the Forum

We appreciate you joining us here in our new community.

Make sure you share your favorite prints or best upgrades.

Jason Harding

Hi there ! Just joining from Oakville, ON.

I have a single Ender 3 Pro which runs ALOT. lol. Had it for about 17 months. Can be frustrating learning curve but also super fun. Looking forward to learning new things.

Leaning toward printing masks ,but also weapons replicas for my gamer son.

I like the finishing and painting process so essentially printing things that require different types of finishes so I can do some that I have never tried before.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum

Jason Harding

Hello from Barrie, Ontario

Hello from Regina. I bought an Ender 3 V2 in the summer, have a bigger filament printer in the box, from a Kickstarter that I have yet to assemble, and an Elgoo Mars Pro resin printer. I have done the most with the resin, since it is so easy to get going. I have had nothing but trouble getting the Ender set up, but had to mothball it for 3 months while we finish renovations in the basement. I will try again in the spring.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum

Jason Harding

Just joining from Vaughan, ON.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum

Jason H.

HI, New member here, no new to 3d printing though. Been around the hobby for about 6 yrs starting with Shapeways, then my own small M3D printer now I have two a Raptor 2.0 and a Artillery Sidewinder X1. Both are stock…but why change if they are working well…I am in Belle River Ontario

1 Like

Hey there from BC
I currently run a cr10s and a cr10v2

Welcome to the Forum

Jason H.

Hello, I am from Sainte-Therese Que, just bought a Creality CR10 Max printer. I need to get into FreeCad design software. I hope to make it without to munch painful problems.

Hello @Alaingg welcome to the form! I am certain you will get lots of assistance in your journey!

Thanks for your greetings. Indeed, I will definitely take advantage of other experienced members… Regards

1 Like