Looking for someone to make a stl file me please?

I am Looking for someone to make a stl file for me please?
My wife has terminal cancer and I would like a plaque making for my Ender 3 with 4 names on it. Willing to pay.
Flat design for hanging on wall similar to this pic.

Hello there,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. Would you be able to provide me with some further details as to what you would like on the model? What names would you like and how would you like it set up?

I’ll see if there is something I can do to give you a hand with making this happen!

Thanks,
Matthew

If the above offer does not pan out, give me a shout.
I am a retired 3d cad operator with 8 years of 3D printing experience.
If I knew the size you wanted I could make it out of the picture you showed.

I 3rd that if either of the 1st 2 offers aren’t able to. I am a SolidWorks designer and can create a STL file for you free of charge. Just provide the dimensions and names you want on it.

Hi,
Its for my Ender 3 so size wise about 180Cm X 180Cm
Just some sort of nice plaque?

Sure,

What names would you like on it, and would you like them all as one or on separate plaques?

How would you like the plaque to look, sort of like a family crest type of thing? Was it like the platform 9 3/4 with the name where the platform text is? Or was there something different that you were looking for?

Thanks,
Matthew

Hi,
First of all thank you to all the people who have offered to help.
Family Crest is a good idea.
It would be at the top of the tree in order…
All names on one plaque.

Mum
Mary
Susan
Lynn

Just somethng nice to hang on the wall I will be printing two of the design.

If you need to private message thats ok but once again thank you to everyone.

Gary

Hey there,

I drew out a couple of quick sketches of the rough idea before modelling (I promise I am better at modeling than drawing :rofl: )

I have the pictures inserted below, let me know which one you like, also if there is anything else you would like added please feel free to let me know!
Design 1:

Design 2:

Thanks,
Matt

1 Like

Yes that great whatever you can up with.

Thank you.

Matthew

I have a nice shield design that I use for deer skull mounts if you can use it. I can remove everything except the shield and just send you the shield. Let me know what format to send it in or I can send it as an STL.
Deer Skull Mount

Hey there,

Thanks for this, that would be awesome! Saves me a bit of work for sure. STL should be fine.

Thanks again!
Matt

Sorry to hear about your wife. Looks like your all fixed up with help. I am sure that you will get the stl you want. Good luck with your project.

Hey there,

Just wanted to throw an update in here so you didn’t think I had gone AWOL! The store has been pretty busy the last couple days after Canada Day, but I have been taking time to work on it when I have a couple mins here and there!

I’ll soon be done and I will get the file out to you.

All the best!
Matthew

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Gary,

I have linked the first copy of the plaque down below, let me know if you would like any changes to be made or anything added at all!

Thanks,
Matthew

Thanks i will check in the morning do you have a preview?

Sure no problem,

3 Likes

@Matthew it looks awesome. Great job Matthew.

Blenky

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes