Looking to order more of this little black piece

This little black piece, what is it called and can I order more of just those pieces for my metal extruded upgrade for my ender 3 v2???

It looks like a wire grommet.

@mbura I believe what you are looking for is a Bowden Collet


I think you can 3d print that too