My latest design! Nostalgic content! :p

Hi everyone!
A quick little post to show you one of my latest designs !! I don’t think he needs an introduction !! :laughing:

I did it for my “mini retro toys” series. After the chatter phone, it was certainly the next logical step!

I hope you like it !! :blush:

*** Q: I’m out of vintage toy inspiration … Do you have any iconic toy ideas that would lend themselves well to 3d printing?

Man, that brings back memories.
Nice job!

1 Like

me too! all my friends had big wheels, I got a Krazy Kar instead but … it ended up being much better than the big wheels in our extensive crash tests heh

2 Likes

Again, well done.

To answer your quest for inspiration, there’s 1953’s BoBo the clown (make the base solid and the top part hollow)

and the classic EZ-Bake oven. Still the only oven my wife will let me near.

Oooh, and while I’m thinking of it, the iconic hot-wheels power garage

It came in two versions. The one shown with 2-in and 2-out and a 1-in, 1-out variant.

2 Likes

My son wore out 3 of the front wheels on his and we where able to buy replacements from the manufacturer. GREAT job - lots of memories of yesteryear.

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am actually thinking about making a Rc Version of the baby! needs a lot of rework, but i think that could be a great drifting Rc… :stuck_out_tongue: What do you think?! :slight_smile: