My Steampunk Giraffe! :)

Made this one recently!

Easy to print, easy to assemble. Over 14in tall and posable! :slight_smile:
I really love it!

The model is a creation of my own. Its gonna be a serie of “mechanimals” im about to start.
Took 2 days to make the model, and the printing is pretty quick because its all small parts.
I really love giraffes! And i sure! love the steampunk world… so here it is!!! :slight_smile:

Tell me what you think guys!! Always good to hear your comments.

:stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Wait a go Pa1! Just fantastic.

1 Like

Thx a lot @HobbyMaker3D !! :slight_smile:

Nicely done. Did you design it yourself? I take it it’s cosmetic though; the gears don’t actually do anything?

@LEGOManiac, thx!! :slight_smile:
I made everything from scratch. Took a bit less than two days to make the 3d model and all the 3d parts on my computer.

And you’re right, the gears are purely cosmetic. They turn, but they are free spinning… There’s no such thing as a mechanism here. But the look is awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

You can find my stl files on cults3d if you want (Pa1, same as here). I also made a lady bug in the same style… I make almost anything… Scaled Diorama stuff, cell holders and more… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Giraffe and ladybug look really cool, well done :+1:

That’s awesome. I love it.

Love this, really nicely done! I had the pleasure of visiting a steampunk museum in New Zealand. They do some wonderful steam punk art.
Will you be publishing the model?

Hi @sgspenceley ! Thx for the good comment! Really appreciated!! I would like to have more info on that museum! Do you have any link to a web site?

Yes you can have it on Cults3d. Here’s the link!!

Thank you for the link. I will build one for my granddaughter.
The steampunk museum was great and the small town it’s in is very unique with interesting art stores. We found it totally by accident…
We noticed a lot of art stores across the north island had wonder steam punk art.

1 Like