New 3D printing t-shirt

I was board so I thought I would make a new 3D printing t-shirt.

13 Likes

That’s an awesome shirt! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

I want that in sticker form to stick on my car window.

That is fantastic, I love it!

Do you mind if I use this idea? not to sell, just for my own shirt?

HI @Nab

Welcome to the forum, Glad you found us, Hope to see you here often, Post up some neet things you’ve printed or problems you have, we will be happy to help you out

Jason

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully we will have a good time here.

Hi Nab,
I buy t-shirt transfer material on a roll and use my laser to cut designs or lettering, then use my heat press to apply them to shirts, hoodies, bags etc.

1 Like

Hi Dr.Marvin, I don’t mind at all if you use this design.

1 Like

This is the same process, I was using SG500 sublimation printer but now it is upgraded to SG100 which is not working fine.
Can you please suggest me a printer that you have already used for printing designs on t shirts from this list.

*SG1000 sorry I mentioned sg100 in the above discussion that should be read as SG1000.

Its been a while since I ran a dye sub. We generally direct print fabrics these days I have a pair of SCP9000s and a bunch of SCP5000.

The low end printers the consumables are silly expensive. Some of the printers on the list are dye printers but not sutable for sublimation transfer.

Id look to the epson F570. The dye is a more reasonable cot. Do you use a roller press or swing arm?