New to the hobby. Just picked up an Ender 3 V2 Neo

Hey everyone, seems like this forum is fairly active so I decided to join.

I just picked up an Ender 3 V2 Neo and so far I’m really pleased with it. Setup was fairly straight forward. I had some problems with first layer adhesion and bed levelling/z offset but I think I’ve got it dialed in as my last few prints came out real nice. I’ve been fiddling with some settings in Cura to improve the print such as first layer print speed, z seam location, infill, number of walls, and a few others.

I’m no expert as I just started, but for having no experience I think these prints came out really damn good. I’m excited to learn more and start doing longer, bigger prints. I’m mechanically inclined so if any hardware issues come my way, which I’m sure they will eventually, shouldn’t be too much of a problem for me.

Anyone else here using the Ender 3 V2 Neo?

Here are a few things I’ve printed so far. A filament spool relocation bracket and a mount to hold the scraper that’s included with the printer. Neat!

Welcome to the forum! First prints look great.

The Ender 3 V2 Neo is basically a tarted up, AKA nicely modded Ender 3 V2, so anything that you find referring to those may apply to your printer.

Hi there, welcome!

Those prints look pretty good to my eyes! You seem to be getting ahold of things very well!

If you ever encounter any other problems with your printer please don’t hesitate to reach out. But in the meantime happy printing!

Thanks,
Matthew