Please post your Prints, The Epics and the Fails!

Please post your prints, the epics and the fails!

A recent print were these ‘Demon Moose’ that I made as presents. Designed and packaged them as toys to add to the fun.!!

4 Likes

Godzilla = Japan
Moose = Canada
Mesh together = Awesome

Mr. Keith Guitar, 3DPC

1 Like

Hello, since I received my Ender 3 V2, I have printing problems.
I even completely disassembled the printer for the complete reassembly and there was no change
everything is perfectly straight, the wheels are well adjusted, I tried several filament, tried as much with cura slicer and prusa slicer different level of retraction, temperature.
the PID has been adjusted, the extruder too. I have 100mm coming out of the extruder when I ask for 100mm. When I switch from cura to prusa, the problem changes. with cura, there is a shift which is made from the join at a certain height but which gradually decreases until the join. with Prusa a big bump goes all around at a height. it is not a mechanical problem because the problem changes from one slicer to another.
See photo for better understanding

Having an issue with the Ender3 heating bed sensor going off and shutting down machine. Any help please

Mural for https://www.interzoneshawinigan.com/
Total size 5 x 15 feets, ocer 200 printed parts :slight_smile:

My favourite print from the last few weeks. Alexa Jukebox!

How about a set of scrabble tiles in a monogrammed case with matching racks.

This print turned out gorgeous and the supports came away effortlessly with very little to take off.

I made myself a borosilicate glass honing rod with a 3D printed handle, as well as a matching wall mount and knife racks.

Tap take over at my local bar, all tap handles for my brewery printed on a Prusa!

I finished this helmet for my son the other day

My son was annoyed by occasional problems with his chain coming off when he backpedaled. After tweaking the chain line with some spacers, it was still happening, so I designed this chain guide and printed it in PETG. Still holding up after plenty of riding and not a single chain incident!

1 Like

My Grandson needed a way to organize some of his tools so Grandpa designed and printed this tool case for him. The blue pieces are made with TPU so they are flexible tred and green top and bottom are PLA. This project was the full size of the bed on my CR10S pro so the top and bottom had to be printed separately. This made it necessary to also print the hinge pin separately so lots of tolerance issues if one isn’t careful. But an interesting project that in the end looked good and was functional.

I’m loving the ability to make parts for my experimental aircraft for pennies! Usually, this kind of stuff costs hundreds of dollars at aircraft suppliers!
3D Printing Canada is my #1 Source!