Post your most incomprehensible product manual or description gibberish

I just stumbled upon this on Amazon and though it would make an amusing topic…

“this kit requires a certain ability and relevant knowledge. If even the iron will not use, the power supply will not be positive and negative points, it is recommended not to shoot. Took out of the question, the seller does not undertake any responsibility!”

4 Likes

There’s also:

“= Open hamburger menu”

That’s from right here on 3D Printing Space. Have you seen it?

4 Likes

I love the hamburger menu.

“affix the bird to red circle positive, tighten not much firmly, emergency time result in correct not then.”

1 Like

That’s actually the correct term believe it or not.

1 Like

Really? I’ve never seen that. Well I’l be damned - I just googled it. I thought someone was trying to be funny. It’s not because of a quality of the menu but because of the shape of the icon and dates way back to 1981. In my years of coding, I never used one.

yeah - I personally don’t like the term but I’m not sure what else you would call it …

I stumbled upon this one today regarding an add-on for a drawing tablet:

“good for kids that love to painting and drowning”

6 Likes

Lol i was on ali express and found this description from a print bed.

I think the sprinkler is the nozzle xD

2 Likes

Oh man I don’t want to damage the sprinkler!

2 Likes

This has always driven me nuts. If you’re a non-English company, how hard would it be to hire an English-speaking technical writer to look it over and say: “No! This is gibberish”?

But no! We’ll use Google Translate®, it’ll be cheaper! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You don’t even need a technical writer in most cases. Just contact any High School, College or University in a country that natively speaks the target language and offer to pay a few of the senior students to review the copy.

2 Likes

this gem on the ender 5 pro box i recieved today

3 Likes

right because “put the hose around the clamp” makes sense. I’m certain they just throw it in translate and never even look at it

1 Like

Saw this on one of my trips to China and got a chuckle… it works though… you definitely know they have booze. :crazy_face: