Print in place dragon with a twist! MY twist! ;p

hey! Its been a while since my last post!

Showing you my latest design today. Yes, it is another freakin dragon… Again…
i know there’s many out there, but this one has a twist!

A robot look combine with moving jaws! The only print-in-place dragon able to bite!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

For my first articulated design, i think it looks great, and adding the moving jaws gives a bit more fun to the thing.

Comments are welcome! Suggestions too!!!

have a nice day!!!

Pascal

dragon-rsz

8 Likes

That looks excellent.
Is the .stl/.3mf available, or?..

Thank you sir! :slight_smile:

Its on cults :slight_smile: And you have the link also on my facebook page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you are getting quite the collection on Cults, Good going

That is totally awesome! I rarely print anything not practical but I love super complex PIP things. Hmmmm maybe I need a dragon!

1 Like

thanks Jason. Its getting bigger and bigger, but i need more visibility and im not really a social media guy… I don’t do TikTok vids and stuff like that, so my sales are good but kind a bit slow…

I am now looking for tiktokers and people like that to share my designs. Partnerships, free stls or granting commercial use in exchange of visibility etc etc…

One thing’s for sure: I’m having fun! :stuck_out_tongue: But i need to make this more profitable.

Thank you sir! :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you need one… :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I printed that gift you shared before Christmas and I turned out great as well as the caravan birdhouse!

1 Like

glad to hear that! :slight_smile:
And thank you for sharing a pic of the birdhouse!!! :heart_eyes: Its Funny you mentionned this design here today, because tomorrow i will release the V2 of the Birdhouse!! :sunglasses: :star_struck: And its really cool :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Speaking of TikTok exposure… This video just showed up on my feed by FilamentStories:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML8w3dsw/
She’s live streaming the printing of this model now :smile:

I’m sure word will spread fast! It’s an awesome design :clap:

2 Likes

I have been debating for a time now about jumping on the TickTok train but there are only so many hours in the day. Even if you do some of the shorter ones you may be surprised how well you do with it.

1 Like

Sorry for being so long to answer, lol, there’s not enough hours in a day like you said! :sweat_smile:
For now, i have join the patreon adventure the last days… Took me like full 3 days to understand everything and tried to do something simple and clean. This social media stuff is quite more complex than i tought… :laughing:

1 Like

Simply awesome.

I’ll have to check out you Cults page.