Problem with my Troodon

Has anybody seen this before? I have a little bit of info but not much. First layor goes down like glass, when it goes to turn the fan on either 1 of 2 things was happening. First, when the first layor is done and it goes to turn the fan on the filament starts to spew out of the nozzle like crazy, giving this over extruded look, or second, the console displays a heater fault at the same spot.

Petg, 240 over 90, .6 nozzle, extrusion width is .65, active drying, .4 layer height. Any questions feel free.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that this has been happening to you! Would you mind providing a little bit more information for me. Has the printer been working fine in the past, or is this just a recent thing? Does this happen with other materials as well or just with PETG? Also, are you running the printer pretty fast?

Thanks,
Matthew

Printer has been running fine ,has sat for prolly 4 weeks, this is the first time this is happening, i have never seen this before. The print speed was under 30.

Thanks for the info,

Have you tried printing with other materials like PLA, or was it just with PETG? Also have you made sure that your esteps and flow rate are set correctly?

Thanks,
Matthew

The file and material printed fine on my prusa. I will check flow and e-steps.

Thanks

No problem,

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,
Matthew