Show Your Rasberry Pi Projects

Since I likes to design and try to learn new skills I had a bunch of Rasberry Pi and decided to make things with them.
1st My wife for the better word is not electronically gifted!!! She likes Elvis and loves music so put this in a pot, Bingo! Old style juke box run by Rasberry Pi, used some material I already had on hand plus order a few more things and a few new tools!!! EH she wanted the thing needs tools!!LOL
Now she press A1 song plays!!! Hardest part for her now is scrolling through and trying to figure what song to play!! LOL

5 Likes

Now that I did the Juke Box for her it was time for mine!!
Always wanted an arcade machine again the brain kicked in about the Rasberry Pi!! More new Tools!! LOL designed it and ordered the graphics a lot of work later and I managed to get it done!
Oh ya !! And ordered a few new parts too!

5 Likes

This is awesome, I really like the juke box idea and I had planned on attempting a table top arcade but really have no place to put it :frowning:

I’ll have to get some pics of my Pi project, basically it is an information screen that has everyones calendar appointments for the month, two security camera feeds, current time and weather forecast for the week… One of the camera feeds is actually the 3D printer :rofl:

1 Like

Great idea!! Would be nice to see, I still got some Rasberry Pi !! LOL
:+1:

that’s great, I did a bar top arcade a couple of years ago, I printed tokens that would give the kids play time on it. i would give them a token every time they got a chore done. Figured it was the best way to get them to keep their rooms clean.

1 Like

@Amiro62

3 Likes

NICE I like it!! I lived in North Bay for 5 years, was stationed there, 414 Sqn

Impressive work on the Jukebox and Arcade machines. I’m ashamed to show my PiPlay joystick panel now.

1 Like

I like the priority of the cameras, Car and 3d printer, LOVE IT

1 Like