Shutdown due to webhooks request

I just saw that you just posted this on the Klipper Discord Forum. I’ll be interested to see what the experts there say.

The Creality Sonic Pad uses a fork of the Klipper host software (and KlipperScreen) and does not generate a klippy.log file. From what I’ve read, when it works, it works great. If you have a problem, you have a real problem as support is not great for the product.

My recommendations are:

1. Make sure you have the latest Sonic Pad firmware. Apparently there was a new release about a month ago.
  2. Install (the Creality) Klipper firmware on your printer. I know that Marlin is “supposed” to work with the Sonic Pad but I’ve heard of other people having problems that were resolved by going with Klipper firmware.
  3. Putting Klipper firmware on your printer means that you’ll probably have to retune your printer and work through the printer.cfg but Creality has a default printer.cfg for the Ender 3 (or at least should have) so that should reduce your workload.

Sorry, I can’t give you better news - let us know how you make out and I’ll watch the Discord forum.

1 Like